Asus VN247H vs Dell U2412M


A while ago I decided I needed one more monitor. This would make my setup total 3 monitors, and to make it look best, borders on the monitors should be as thin as possible. So, why did I chose the Asus monitor? The reason is because of its slim frame, and as they say on their page “Stunning Full HD […]

Read more

When companies get too big…


Almost a month ago I ordered an upgrade of my internet connection’s speed. My old speed was 90/90, and as you can see on the speed test, it delivered that without problems. What caused the problem, was when I got a letter from them, where they now offered 100/100, 250/250, and 500/500 megabit connections. Almost two months after I received […]

Read more

Vesper rev. 1.1


After a bit of radio silence, I am ready with something new. Which isn’t really new… It is the next version of my weather station PCB, Vesper rev. 1.1! Comparing it to the old version, a lot of things has changed, and hopefully that will make it even more reliable than it already is. One of the biggest problems I […]

Read more

Spintires, a different car game.


Not everyone might be looking for speed like in a racing game, or driving from point A to point B like in Euro Truck Simulator, but maybe they might be looking for an off-road challenge. This challenge could be Spintires, where you also need to go from point A to point B, but you can’t just drive there, because there […]

Read more

Far Cry 4


Recently (24th of December 2014) something in my computer went wrong. Hard drives was suddenly detected as upside down Yen symbols, with a circle on, or as @ @ @ @ in the entire length of the monitor. BIOS was just showing WAIT on the monitors, and nothing ever happened, so it was time to do an upgrade. For my […]

Read more
1 2 3 23